Trans-Care Home Health, LLC prides itself on the individualized approach to home healthcare. Physicians and medical professionals agree that personalized care inside the client’s home heightens emotional well being and can shorten the period of recovery. Trans-Care Home Health, LLC provides specialized care to the elderly and special needs clients. We work hand in hand with the patient, doctors and family members to establish a health care program designed to meet the unique needs of your loved one.
- Trans-Care Home Health, LLC is committed to providing a level of quality care that encourages the safe and cost-effective delivery of home health services, maximizing patient autonomy, and coordination of community and Agency resources, to decrease illness burden and unnecessary duplication of services, thereby promoting positive patient outcome.
- The care, treatment and services provided by Trans-Care Home Health, LLC are provided to patients without regard to age, race, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
- The organization provides accountability for care, treatment and services provided by monitoring and evaluating performance outcomes and a continuous quality improvement program.
- Trans-Care Home Health, LLC is dedicated to the provision of comprehensive quality patient and family centered care in the patient’s/client’s place of residence.
- Trans-Care Home Health, LLC focuses on each patient’s/client’s complete and individual healthcare needs including, but not limited to, their safety/environment and social support system.
- Trans-Care Home Health, LLC is committed to the provision of home health services that assist the patient to maximize his/her wellbeing. The agency is committed to patient participation in healthcare choices and decisions, respecting each individual’s rights and needs for self-determination.
- Trans-Care Home Health, LLC is dedicated to the provision of home healthcare education to the patient, staff members and community.